Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This information relates to the website www.aziendaagricolabarbieriadele.it and is provided by the agricultural company Barbieri Adele srl Agricultural Company with registered office in Località Novali 1 34071 Cormons (GO) as Data Controller of personal data, hereinafter referred to as AABA.
The website is owned by AABA, which is also the owner of the corresponding domain name.
In this information, the definitions in the singular also include those in the plural, and vice versa.
Purchases on the website
Upon your submission, your personal data will be processed to allow you to make purchases on the website.
The information and personal data requested in case of registration on the website will be used to allow you to access the reserved area of the website and to use the online services offered by AABA to registered users.
With your consent, AABA may process the personal data you have provided in order to send you advertising material relating to its own or third party products and / or services.
Subject to your consent, AABA may process your personal data for profiling purposes, i.e. for the analysis of your consumption choices by revealing the type and frequency of purchases made by you, in order to send you AABA or third parties’ advertising material of your specific interest, as well as to present you on the website products of your specific interest.
AABA may use, for the direct sale of the products offered for sale through the website, the e-mail coordinates provided by you in the context of a purchase on the website, even without your consent, provided that it is a product similar to that subject of the previous sale (so-called soft spamming). However, you may refuse this treatment at any time by communicating your opposition to AABA in the manner indicated in art. 4 below.
In compliance with the GDPR, with this information we intend to inform you that AABA will process the personal data provided through the website under the following conditions.
Art. 1. Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Mandatory or optional provision. Consequences of refusal to process.
The processing of personal data is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- to allow registration on the website and access the services reserved for registered users as well as to allow compliance with the obligations deriving from the law or regulations in force, in particular, in the administrative, accounting and public safety fields. The legal basis of the processing is your consent to the processing of your data to register on the website and access the services reserved for registered users;
- in the case of placing an online purchase order, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the operations connected to it (and, if necessary according to sector legislation, to fulfill tax obligations). The legal basis of the processing is the existence of a sales contract;
- limited to the e-mail coordinates you provide in the context of a purchase through the website, to allow AABA to offer similar products directly (so-called soft spamming), provided that you do not object to such processing in the manner provided for this information. The legal basis of the processing is AABA’s legitimate interest in sending this type of communication;
- subject to your consent, for sending newsletters and for carrying out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, and for sending advertising material relating to AABA products and / or services and / or of third parties, by means of automated systems, such as e-mail, fax, sms or MMS, or through traditional methods (eg: paper mail or telephone); subject to your consent, for the processing of your commercial profile, through the detection and processing of your choices and purchasing habits on the website, in order to monitor the degree of customer satisfaction to ensure better satisfaction of the needs of the same, and to send you advertising material, relating to products and / or services of AABA and / or third parties, of your specific interest, by means of automated systems, such as e-mail, fax, sms or MMS, or by traditional methods (eg: paper mail or telephone). The legal basis of the processing is AABA’s legitimate interest in carrying out this type of activity;
- to respond to your requests through the customer care service. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for AABA to answer your questions through this service. The legal basis of the processing is AABA’s legitimate interest in following up on the user’s requests;
- to respond by telephone and / or email to your requests or to inform you that one or more products of your possible interest are available on the website. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for AABA to respond to your requests. The legal basis of the processing is AABA’s legitimate interest in following up on the user’s requests.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) is purely optional. However, since this processing is necessary to allow registration on the website as well as to make a purchase on the website, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to register on the website and make such a purchase through the website.
The consent to the processing of your data for marketing and profiling purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will only imply the consequences described below.
Failure to consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will make it impossible for you to receive advertising material relating to AABA and / or third party products and / or services as well as the impossibility for AABA to carry out market surveys, also aimed at evaluating the degree of user satisfaction, as well as sending you newsletters.
Failure to consent to the processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will make it impossible for AABA to process your commercial profile, through the detection of your choices and purchasing habits on the website (also in order to ensure greater satisfaction of customer needs), as well as to send you advertising material relating to goods and / or services of AABA and / or third parties, of your specific interest.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that AABA may still use your personal data for the sole purpose of correctly fulfilling the obligations established by the laws in force and the obligations deriving from the contractual relationships established between you and AABA.
We remind you that you can oppose the processing of your personal data by sending an email to AABA at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the appropriate link at the bottom of any email with promotional content sent by AABA. The opposition expressed in these ways also extends to the sending of communications through the postal service.
Payment card data. Use of PayPal
To make a payment through one of the payment cards offered on the website, the user must enter the confidential data of the payment card directly on a page that will communicate through a secure encryption protocol with the payment service provider (who will act as autonomous data controller), without passing through the AABA server which, therefore, will not process such data in any way. The data will be acquired in encrypted format.
On the website it is also possible to purchase through the PayPal payment instrument. In this case, you will be directed to a page outside the website, in which you will have to indicate the personal data requested by PayPal – which will act as an independent data controller – to complete the purchase process. Personal data will not pass through the AABA server which, therefore, will not process such data in any way.
With reference to the processing of payment card data and those requested by PayPal, it is specified that the processing of your personal data is necessary to allow the conclusion of the online purchase contract with AABA. Failure to provide these data, therefore, will not allow you to complete the online purchase process.
Sensitive / judicial data
AABA does not process sensitive or judicial data.
Art. 2. Processing methods
The processing of personal data concerning you will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, in the manner and with the appropriate tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the GDPR. In particular, all the technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures necessary to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by law will be adopted, allowing access only to persons in charge of processing by AABA or by Data Processors designated by AABA.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed:
- to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions;
- to companies or third parties in charge of printing, enveloping, shipping and / or delivery and / or collection of products purchased through the website;
- to post offices, couriers or forwarding agents in charge of delivering the products purchased through the website;
- to banking institutions and companies that manage the national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the website;
- to companies, consultants or professionals who may be responsible for the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of AABA’s hardware and software or which it uses for the provision of its services;
- to external companies in charge of sending advertising communications on behalf of AABA;
- to employees and / or collaborators of AABA;
- to subjects that manage online payment transactions;
- to subjects in charge of repairing products purchased in execution of the legal guarantee of conformity or in any case of damaged products;
- to all those public and / or private entities, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
The data concerning you will not be disclosed, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
AABA, as Data Controller of personal data, can be contacted at the following addresses:
Address: Località Novali 1 , 34071 Cormons (GO), Italy.
Telephone: +39 339 6888362 (Mon-Fri 9.30-13.30 and 15.00-18.00).
Art. 5. Retention of personal data
AABA will keep your personal data no longer than the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. AABA will keep your personal data for profiling and marketing purposes for 5 years from the last transfer. After this period of time, AABA will proceed to delete your personal data, or to request the renewal of consent.
In any case, AABA will keep your personal data for 10 years from the last conferment for defense purposes in court.
Art. 6. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, AABA informs you that you have the right to:
- ask AABA to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (e.g. the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to AABA to the contacts indicated in art. 4 above.
In particular, AABA informs you that the right to portability implies that you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you provided to AABA in a structured format, of commonly use and machine-readable and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by AABA.
Art. 7. Changes
AABA reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time, giving appropriate publicity to the users of the website and ensuring in any case an adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to consult this information regularly.
In any case, should AABA make substantial changes to this information (for example: processing of personal data for different and further purposes), it will notify the interested parties by email.